Click Properties in the title section above.
What you will see
When the user prints multiple documents, any of the following error codes could appear:
- Make sure that the tray guides are properly set to match the size of the media loaded in the tray.
- Check the paper settings and make sure that it matches the size and type of media loaded in the tray.
- Flip over the stack of media from where the source (tray) of the issue occurs.
- If the error message continues, replace media loaded in the tray with new ream.
- Do not overfill the tray and make sure that the media is within the tray fill indicator.
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this browser tab or go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Affected printer model/'s
- Printer serial number
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.
LEGACY ID: SO8524