Before proceeding, make sure to fill out the Main escalation information requirement.
If a device is involved, gather these common requirements for all Lexmark Fleet Manager-related issues.
Provide a detailed problem description:
For data roll-up issues, include all LFM collectors involved:
- Lexmark Fleet Tracker (LFT 2.0 only)
- Lexmark Services monitor (LSM)
- embedded Lexmark Services Monitor (eLSM)
- Lexmark Local Tracker (LLT)
- Lexmark Print Monitor Agent (LPMA)
Include code levels of affected LFM product.
Details should include information about environment, architecture, installation, frequency (persistent and repeatable compared to random anomaly), functionality, and others.