| No|| Perform additional testing and attempt to answer the following: |
Does the error occur only when performing a print job?
If Yes, then identify the following:
- the driver language, e.g., PS, PCL, XPS
- the driver type, e.g., UPD, System Driver
- the driver version number (#)
- the exact print job
- the software application used to generate the print file
- the file type, e.g., .ps, docx, .pdf, .xls, .prn, .jpg, .gif...
If No... then identify the job type, e.g., copy, scan-to-function, or name of the solution software
See xref_HO3643_xref for further diagnosis and additional steps to be taken in the event of an escalation, which may be required to resolve this issue.
Is the printer's firmware-level current? See xref_HO550_xref for firmware update instructions.