Properties in the title section above.
What you will see
When performing a scan with append timestamp enabled on Scan Center/Scan to Network, the timestamp format is different on scans made from Scan to Network and Scan Center.
To check whether 'Append Time Stamp' is enabled, navigate to:
- Apps > Scan Center - Network Folders
- Scroll down and click Configure
- Select existing folder name and click OK.
- Click File to expand options and you will see 'Append Time Stamp' checkbox.
Installing a Scan Center Release version v220.127.116.11 will fix the issue. Download this version from this link.
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this browser tab or go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Name and version of the solution
- Affected printer model/s
- Printer serial number
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.
LEGACY ID: SO8657