Properties in the title section above.
What you will see
Scanning pages with double-byte characters (DBCS) potentially results in the following outcome:
- Garbage characters in the filename
- Garbage characters in the printed confirmation page
- Error received when creating a folder
- Error received when attempting print the scanned output
Use English as device locale or when entering names for files and/or folders.
This is a known application issue for DBCS locales.
Still need help?
If you need additional assistance, please close this browser tab or go to the Lexmark support site, type your printer model and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: When calling for support, you will need the following:
- Name and version of the solution
Affected printer model
- Printer serial number
Please be near the product/s described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.
LEGACY ID: SO8649