This article provides a list of the latest fixed issues for the Scan to Network (SNF) app and its corresponding PE release fix information.
NOTE:Product Engineering (PE) version comprises intermediate releases that are created for the purpose of addressing specific issues.
Before you begin
- The SNF app PE release addresses ONLY the issues specified in this article.
- The SNF app PE release cited in this article are considered beta versions of the app.
- Identify the printer's existing SNF app version. To do so, open the printer's Embedded Web Server (EWS), click Settings or Configuration, and then do one of the following:
- Click Apps > Apps Management.
- Click Device Solutions > Solutions (eSF).
- Click Embedded Solutions.
NOTE: See to view steps to access printer's EWS.
Supported printer models
X64x X782 X85x X940
X46x X65x X73x X86x
6500 X548 X74x X792 X925 X95x
CX410 CX510 MX410 MX51x MX61x MX6500 MX71x MX81x MX91x
SNF app PE releases
|Issue Description||App version||Fix information||How to obtain|
Cannot create folder from the SNF app via File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Click here to view image.
Allows FTP subfolder creation
Fixes the issue of FTP failing to write to an empty directory
Handles PRE-SCAN duplicate file name exceptions with an error screen on the panel for both SMB and FTP sites
Does not handle POST-SCAN duplicate file name exceptions because the file is already in the background process
Contact Lexmark Technical Support.
If you need additional assistance, please close this window, go to your product's support page and locate Get In Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: In order to expedite the support process, please be prepared to provide information regarding your issue, e.g., name and version of solution, problem description, and affected printer models.
The support agent may request additional information.
LEGACY ID: TE721