|Configure Options||Date and Time Settings |
(A) Manually Set Date and Time
- You can manually type the date and time using this format MM-DD-YYYYhh:mm where M is month, D is day, Y is year, h is hour and m is minute.
- When clicked, a date picker will appear and you can choose which date to set.
(B) Date Format
- Option to change the Date format - There are three options when clicked, the default one MM-DD-YYYY, second option is DD-MM-YYYY, and last option is YYYY-MM-DD.
(C) Time Format
- Option to change the Time format - The available options to choose from are 12 hour A.M./P.M. or 24 hour clock.
(D) Time Zone
- Option to change the Time zone - All time zones are listed when clicked on a drop-down menu box.
|Network Time Protocol Options|
(E) Enable NTP
- You can place a check mark on this to activate or uncheck the box to deactivate.
(F) NTP Server
- You can place the IP address of your NTP Server in this field.
(G) Enable Authentication
- The available options you can choose from are NONE or MD5.