This eSF app enables users to scan both sides of a wallet-sized card (e.g., insurance card, driver's license, etc.) and print them on one page, e-mail them as a TIFF, PDF, or JPEG file, or save them to a shared network folder.
- Can be used on: - different supported Languages - during low power - single or multiple card and able to print, Send to Email, Send to Network or any combination of print, email and network
- Can be configured through embedded webserver (EWS) page and printer control panel
- For user with disabilities, use Card Copy features and it is in 508 compliant.
NOTE: This application does not require a license to run.
- Single and Multiple Card - Single card,
- Multiple card:
- User can place single card, configure the Scan settings and outputs.
- It requires a Hard Disk to enable this function.
- User can place multiple card in the scanner.
- User is required to follow the instruction in placing the cards in the scanner.
- Copy/Printing - User can copy or print the cards.
- Send to Email - User can email the scanned cards in supported file format [ TIF, JPG, PDF ]. - E-mail settings can be configured in EWS page.
- Sent to Network Share - User can send the scanned cards to network shared in supported file format [ TIF, JPG, PDF ]. - Network share settings can be configured in EWS page.
Card Copy is built-in on the following devices:
Guides and Help Resources
- Administrators Guide
- User’s Guide
Still need help?
If you require additional assistance, please close this window and locate Get in Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your machine/model type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce callbacks.
LEGACY ID: SO7801