Lexmark 'Physicians Order Routing'
This Readme file pertains to the current release of the LEXMARK ORDERS ROUTING application for multifunction printers (MFPs).
Lexmark Orders Routing is an embedded Java application that is installed as a flash file on multifunction printers (MFPs) that support the Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) v1.2 or v2.0. Orders Routing enables users to scan documents into an MFP and then send the scanned documents to be printed by a different printer at another location.
With Orders Routing, users can:
- Automate the delivery of documents to the receiving department(s).
- Specify up to four custom priority levels and select a priority level for each document.
- Specify an output bin for each priority at each destination.
- Send documents to as many destination printers as they choose.
- Specify the number of copies to be printed at each destination.
- Preview a scanned document before sending it to a destination printer.
- Receive feedback about whether a print job was successfully delivered to a destination printer.
NOTE: This feedback will not indicate whether the job was printed successfully.
- Provide and use a custom application icon image and icon name.
Any single or multifunction printer that supports eSF v1.2, and v2.0 applications.
|Supported eSF v1.2 devices||Firmware level requirement (or later)|
|X644e, X646e, X646dte||LC2.MC.P307a|
|Supported eSF v2.0 devices|
|X651de, X652de, X654de, X656de and X658de Supported eSF v2.0 MFPs include:||LR.MN.P224a|
|X734de, X736de and X738de||LR.FL.P224c|
|X463de, X464de, X466de, X466dte, X466dwe||LR.BS.224a|
|X860de, X862de, X862dte, X864de, X864dhe, XS860de, XS862de and XS864de||LP.SP.P108|
|SupportedeSF v3.0 devices|
MFP device memory requirements: A minimum of 256 MB RAM.
This application requires an electronic license. To obtain a license, go to www.lexmark.com and click the "Contact Lexmark" link at the bottom of the screen.
The following publications are included with Orders Routing v2.1.1.
Administrator_Guide.pdf - Administrator's Guide
User_Guide.pdf - User's Reference Guide
Readme.txt (this file)
The application no longer requires the MFP to have a hard drive.
For further installation and configuration instructions, please see the Lexmark 'Orders Routing' Administrator's Guide (AdminGuide.pdf) provided with the application. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this guide.adf
LEGACY ID: FA813