What you will see
A 900.00 Service ECC error displays on the printer.
Symptoms or behavior:
- - Problem persists after turning the device OFF and ON.
- - 900 does not disappear.
- - This can occur on a single function or a multifunction laser printer.
Affected Printers or MFPs
The following MFPs have exhibited this issue:
- -T65x Series monochrome laser printers
- -X65x* Series MFPs
* x denotes a range of numbers within a specific model group.
If this error is encountered, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Error code correction (ECC) activates on the printer when faulty NAND Flash is detected. This error often requires system board replacement. xref_HO3594_xref
xref_HO3643_xref for help on how to capture 900 secondary crash codes. Also, consider the additional diagnostic information provided.
Still Need Help?
If you need additional assistance, please see Contact information.NOTE: When calling for support, you will be asked for your printer machine/model type and serial number (SN).
Please call from near the computer and printer in case the technician on the phone asks you to perform a task involving one of these devices.
LEGACY ID: SO5134