This article provides a list of the latest fixed issues for the Google Cloud Print app and its corresponding PE release fix information.
NOTE:Product Engineering (PE) version comprises intermediate releases that are created for the purpose of addressing specific issues.
Before you begin
- The Google Cloud Print app PE release addresses ONLY the issues specified in this article.
- The Google Cloud Print app PE release cited in this article are considered beta versions of the app.
- Identify the printer's existing Google Cloud Print app version. To do so, open the printer's Embedded Web Server (EWS), click Settings or Configuration, and then do one of the following:
- Click Apps > Apps Management.
- Click Device Solutions > Solutions (eSF).
- Click Embedded Solutions.
NOTE: See to view steps to access printer's EWS.
Supported printer models
T656 X46x X65x X73x X86x
6500 C748 C792 C925 C950 X548 X74x X792 X925 X95x
CS510 CX410 CX510 MS610 MS81x MS911 MX410 MX51x MX61x MX6500 MX71x MX81x MX91x
Google Cloud Print app PE releases
|Issue Description||App version||Fix information|
An "Unable to authenticate, please contact you system administrator." error displays on any 2008 printer's control panel with Google Cloud Print version 1.6.6 and below.
22.214.171.124 or higher
This version contains a new implementation to support sha256 hash.
Contact Lexmark Technical Support.
If you need additional assistance, please close this window, go to your product's support page and locate Get In Touch with Lexmark! for contact information.
NOTE: In order to expedite the support process, please be prepared to provide information regarding your issue, e.g., name and version of solution, problem description, and affected printer models.
The support agent may request additional information.
LEGACY ID: TE734