'Clinical Assistant' Readme v2.1.0(6/11)
This Readme file pertains to the current release of the LEXMARK CLINICAL ASSISTANT application for multifunction printers (MFPs).
Lexmark Clinical Assistant is a set of embedded Java applications that are installed as flash files on MFPs that support the Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) v2.0. Clinical Assistant performs critical healthcare workflow functions with just one touch.
Clinical Assistant consists of five eSF applications:
- Background and Idle Screen 188.8.131.521
- Enables a timed idle screen to appear and a custom background to be featured on the MFP touch screen.
- Card Copy 184.108.40.2061
- Enables users to scan each side of ID cards and print both sides in an enlarged format on one side of a single sheet of paper.
- Clinical Forms 220.127.116.111
- Enables users to choose and then print selected documents directly from the Clinical Assistant touch screen.
- Physicians Orders Routing 18.104.22.1681
- Enables nursing staff and clinicians to securely route physician orders and automatically separate STAT and normal orders with the touch of an icon.
- Scan to EMR 22.214.171.1241
- Enables users to securely scan and route documents directly to network destinations or leading electronic medical records solutions.
A multifunction printer that supports eSF v2.0 or v3.0 applications.
|Supported eSF v2.0 MFPs||Firmware level requirement (or later)|
|X463de, X464de, X466de, X466dte, X466dwe||LR.BS.P510|
Device memory requirements: A minimum of 256 MB RAM.
This application requires an electronic license. To obtain a license, go to www.lexmark.com and click the "Contact Lexmark" link at the bottom of the screen.
For further installation and configuration instructions, please see the Lexmark 'Clinical Assistant' Administrator's Guide (AdminGuide.pdf) provided with the application. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this guide.adf.
LEGACY ID: FA798