When printing landscape, the finisher only staples pages in the upper right or lower left-hand corners. When printing in portrait mode, however, the finisher appears to staple the upper left-hand corner as expected
To summarize these steps for .pdfs and Power Point files:
- Enable Reverse page order, Rotate 180 and Print on both sides.
- Turn on Generate PostScript in driver so that "Reverse Page Order" will work
- Windows 7 Client
- Server 2012 R2
- MS Powerpoint: 2010
- PDF version : adobe Reader 11
- Lexmark UPD v2 XL (188.8.131.52)
- Tray 1 - A4
- Lexmark X950de
- Base: LHS41.TQ.P449
- Connection Network
- Base printer Firmware LHS42.TQ.P583
If the issue persists, search for more information related to this issue or contact support for further assistance.