The print job from a Lexmark PostScript (PS) print driver will produce an Invalid Font error if:
- The document uses Segoe UI Bold font, and
- The driver is set to print the TrueType Fonts as Adobe Type 42 Fonts.
Note: The problem may be also be reproducible if the TrueType Fonts is set to Automatically Select. The print output will produce an error report when the Print error information setting is selected in the driver's printing preferences. See How to enable postscript print error information for steps on how to enable Print error information printing.
Affected PostScript drivers:
- Universal v2 PS3 driver
- Generational Printer G1 PS3 driver
- All past device specific PostScript printer drivers
- Legacy PostScript drivers installed from Windows Update, Inbox, or Web
Note: Windows 10 drivers may not be immediately available. In the meantime, you may use Windows 8 or 8.1 driver packages for Windows 10 supported printers.