The Wireless Setup Assistant lets you:
- Configure the printer to join an existing wireless network.
- Add a printer to an existing ad hoc network.
- Change the wireless settings after installation.
- Install the printer on additional network computers.
Installing the Wireless Setup Assistant
Go to the Lexmark support Web site at http://support.lexmark.com.
Download the latest Wireless Setup Assistant application.
Double‑click the downloaded software installer package.
Follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Launching the Wireless Setup Assistant
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure a wireless network adapter is installed in your printer and is working properly.
From the Finder, navigate to:
Applications > select your printer folder
Double‑click Wireless Setup Assistant, and then follow the instructions on the computer screen.
Note: If you encounter problems while running the application, then click .