Use the factory default settings for all settings associated with Eco‑Mode.
- Settings that were changed when other modes were selected are reset to the factory default settings.
- Off supports the performance specifications of the printer.
Reduce energy use, especially when the printer is idle.
- Printer engine motors do not start until a document is ready to print. You may notice a short delay before the first page is printed.
- The printer enters Sleep mode after one minute of inactivity.
- The printer display is turned off when the printer is in Sleep mode.
- Lights on the staple finisher and other optional finishers are turned off when the printer is in Sleep mode.
Use all the settings associated with Energy and Paper modes.
Enable the automatic two‑sided (duplex) printing feature.