View the printer status and messages.
Set up and operate the printer.
Left arrow button
Scroll to the left.
Select menu options.
Up arrow button
Right arrow button
Scroll to the right.
Enter numbers, letters, or symbols.
Enable Sleep mode or Hibernate mode.
The following actions wake the printer from Sleep mode:
- Pressing any hard button
- Opening a tray or the front door
- Sending a print job from the computer
- Performing a power‑on reset using the main power switch
- Attaching a device in the USB port
Connect a flash drive to the printer.
- Only the front USB port supports flash drives.
- This feature is available only in select printer models.
Stop or cancel button
Stop all printer activities.
Return to the previous screen.
Down arrow button
Go to the home screen.
Check the status of the printer.