- View the printer status and messages.
- Set up and operate the printer.
Go to the home screen.
Enter numbers, letters, or symbols.
Enable Sleep mode or Hibernate mode.
The following actions wake the printer from Sleep mode:
- Touching the screen
- Pressing any hard button
- Opening a tray or the front door
- Sending a print job from the computer
- Performing a power‑on reset using the main power switch
- Attaching a device to the USB port
Stop or cancel button
Stop all printer activity.
Check the status of the printer.
Connect a flash drive to the printer.
Note: Only the front USB port supports flash drives.