Launch the Change Language pop‑up window that lets you change the primary language of the printer.
Access the Copy menus and make copies.
Access the Fax menus and send fax.
Access the E-mail menus and send e‑mails.
Access the File Transfer Protocol (FTP) menus and scan documents directly to an FTP server.
Scroll up or down.
Forms and Favorites
Quickly find and print frequently used online forms.
Access the printer menus.
Note: The menus are available only when the printer is in Ready state.
Create, organize, and save a set of bookmarks (URL) into a tree view of folders and file links.
Note: The tree view supports only bookmarks created from this function, and not from any other application.
View, select, print, scan, or e‑mail photos and documents from a flash drive.
Note: This icon appears only when you return to the home screen while a memory card or flash drive is connected to the printer.
Display all current held jobs.
- Show a warning or error message whenever the printer requires intervention to continue processing.
- Access the messages screen for more information on the message, and how to clear it.
Open a context-sensitive Help dialog.
Search held jobs
Search for one or more of the following items:
- User name for held or confidential print jobs
- Job names for held jobs, excluding confidential print jobs
- Profile names
- Bookmark container or print job names
- USB container or print job names for supported file types