- View the printer status and messages.
- Set up and operate the printer.
Go to the home screen.
Enable Sleep mode or Hibernate mode.
Do the following to wake the printer from Sleep mode:
- Press any hard button.
- Open a door or cover.
- Send a print job from the computer.
- Perform a power‑on reset (POR) with the main power switch.
- Attach a device to the USB port on the printer.
Enter numbers, letters, or symbols.
Check the status of the printer.
Start a job, depending on which mode is selected.
Stop all printer activity.
Clear All / Reset button
Reset the default settings of a function, such as printing, copying, or e-mailing.