Initial setup instructions:
- Connecting the printer
- Installing the printer software
See the setup documentation that came with the printer or go to http://support.lexmark.com.
More setup and instructions for using the printer:
- Selecting and storing paper and specialty media
- Loading paper
- Configuring printer settings
- Viewing and printing documents and photos
- Setting up and using the printer software
- Configuring the printer on a network
- Caring for and maintaining the printer
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
Information Center—Go to https://infoserve.lexmark.com.
Product videos—Go to https://infoserve.lexmark.com/idv/.
Help using the printer software
Help for Microsoft Windows or Macintosh operating systems—Open a printer software program or application, and then click Help.
Click to view context‑sensitive information.
- Help is automatically installed with the printer software.
- Depending on the operating system, the printer software is located in the printer program folder or on the desktop.
The latest supplemental information, updates, and customer support:
- Driver downloads
- Live chat support
- E‑mail support
- Voice support
Go to http://support.lexmark.com.
Note: Select your country or region, and then select your product to view the appropriate support site.
Support contact information for your country or region can be found on the website or on the printed warranty that came with the printer.
Have the following information ready when you contact customer support:
- Place and date of purchase
- Machine type and serial number
- Safety information
- Regulatory information
- Warranty information
- Environmental information
Warranty information varies by country or region:
- In the U.S.—See the Statement of Limited Warranty included with the printer, or go to http://support.lexmark.com.
- In other countries and regions—See the printed warranty that came with the printer.
Product Information Guide—See the documentation that came with the printer or go to http://support.lexmark.com.