- [List of available fonts] (Courier*)
Select a font from the specified font source.
- [List of available symbol set] (10U PC‑8*)
Specify the symbol set for each font name.
Note: A symbol set is a set of alphabetic and numeric characters, punctuation, and special symbols. Symbol sets support the different languages or specific programs such as math symbols for scientific text.
- 0.08–100.00 (10.00*)
Specify the pitch for fixed or monospaced fonts.
Note: Pitch refers to the number of fixed‑space characters in a horizontal inch of type.
- Reverse Portrait
- Reverse Landscape
Specify the orientation of text and graphics on the page.
Specify the number of lines of text for each page printed through the PCL® data stream.
- This menu item activates vertical escapement that causes the selected number of requested lines to print between the default margins of the page.
- 60 is the U.S. factory default setting. 64 is the international factory default setting.
PCL5 Minimum Line Width
- 1–30 (2*)
Set the initial minimum stroke width.
Note: Jobs printed in 1200 dpi use the value directly.
PCLXL Minimum Line Width
- 1–30 (2*)
Set the width of the logical page on A4‑size paper.
Note: Logical page is the space on the physical page where data is printed.
Set the printer to perform a carriage return after a line feed control command.
Note: Carriage return is a mechanism that commands the printer to move the position of the cursor to the first position on the same line.
Set the printer to perform a line feed after a carriage return control command.
- Assign MP Feeder
- Assign Tray [x]
- Assign Manual Paper
- Assign Manual Envelope
Configure the printer to work with a different print driver or custom application that uses a different set of source assignments to request a given paper source.
Choose from the following options:
- Off*—The printer uses the factory default paper source assignments.
- None—The paper source ignores the Select Paper Feed command.
- 0–199—Select a numeric value to assign a custom value to a paper source.
- View Factory Defaults
Show the factory default value assigned for each paper source.
- Restore Defaults
Restore the tray renumber values to their factory defaults.
Set the printer to end a print job after it has been idle for the specified amount of time in seconds.
Note: Print Timeout Time appears only when Print Timeout is enabled.
Print Timeout Time
- 1–255 (90*)