Detect or record sound.
Turn the device on or off.
- Enroll the device in Optra Portal—Press the button briefly.
- Reset the device to its factory default settings—Press and hold the button as the device is being turned on until the power button blinks rapidly.
Power adapter port
Connect the device to the included power adapter and to a properly grounded electrical outlet.
Connect the device to a network.
Ethernet port indicator lights
Check the network connection status.
- The light on the left indicates connection.
- The light on the right indicates activity.
USB 2.0 HS port
Attach a supported USB device, such as a flash drive.
USB 3.0 SS port
- Connect the device to a computer to access the Embedded Web Server and manage on-device settings.
- Attach a supported USB device, such as a flash drive.
Transmit video and audio signals to an HDMI monitor.
A general purpose interface that is used for input, output, or both.
Insert headphones or a speaker.
Connect the antennas to the device.