Creating a configuration
Access the Lexmark Cloud Services dashboard.
Note: For more information, see the Lexmark Cloud Services Administrator’s Guide.
Access the Fleet Management web portal. Do either of the following:
- From the Lexmark Cloud Services dashboard, click the Fleet Management card.
- From your current web portal, click on the upper‑right corner of the page, and then click Fleet Management.
Create a configuration. Do either of the following:
- Click Configurations > Configurations, and then click Create or click Create Configuration.
- Click Printers > Configure > Create configuration.
Type a unique configuration name and description.
For example, Install Translation Assistant with Cloud Authentication.
- Installing the Translation Assistant application also installs the Cloud Authentication application in the printer, unless a newer version of the Cloud Authentication application is already installed.
- If the Cloud Authentication application is already installed in the printer, then the application settings are overwritten with the new values from the installation.
From the Apps tab, click Select Apps.
Select Translation Assistant, and then click Next.
If necessary, click the application name, and then change the configuration settings.
Note: For more information, see Configuring the application settings.
Click Create Configuration.