From the printer control panel, depending on the printer login configuration, do either of the following:
- Tap your badge on the card reader.
- Touch PIN Login or Secure Login, and then enter your login credentials.
Load a document into the automatic document feeder (ADF) tray or on the scanner glass.
Select a source language, and then touch Next.
Select a target language, and then touch Next.
Select Print, and then touch Next.
Enter the number of copies, and then touch Next.
If necessary, change the scan settings, and then touch Done.
- For example, for documents printed in landscape orientation, select Landscape in the Scan Settings menu.
- You must set Scan Settings in the application settings to Show so that you can change the scan settings.
- Charges apply after the scanning is completed and the document starts uploading. Canceling the translation job after the scanning is completed does not cancel the charges.
If you are scanning from the scanner glass, then touch Send, and then wait for the translation to complete. If you are scanning from the ADF, you do not need to touch Send.
Note: If you are scanning multiple pages, then touch Scan the next page when prompted.
From the translation summary screen, do one of the following:
- Touch Exit.
- Touch > New Translation to start a new translation.