What you will see
|Scanning to...||With these settings...|| Results in...|
|An FTP destination folder (path) with 20 pages or more...|
- No file output to FTP server
- White (blank screen) on the MFP appears on the screen for an undefined period of time.
- Device eventually returns to the Home Screen.
Pressing Email and other apps such as Forms and Favorites will produce a white screen also.
- Increase the inactivity or data transfer timeout settings on the FTP server.
- To minmize complexity, you can decrease the number of pages scanned or disable possible configuration settings that may negatively affect processing times on the MFP, such as:
- Line Removal
NOTE: Settings availability varies by MFP model and its equipped options.
Large scan-job conversions require higher CPU utilization and time. Hence, this can affect successful data transfer to time-controlled FTP connections and temporarily impact concurrent operations on the MFP.
Still Need Help?
If you require additional assistance, please see
NOTE:When calling for support, you will need your printer model/machine type and serial number (SN).
Please be near the products described in this article to expedite the support process and reduce call-back situations.
LEGACY ID: SO7485