Skip to Content Information Center
Lexmark C3326

Lexmark C3326

Cleaning the touch screen

CAUTION—SHOCK HAZARD:  To avoid the risk of electric shock when cleaning the exterior of the printer, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and disconnect all cables from the printer before proceeding.

  1. Turn off the printer, and then unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.

  2. Using a damp, soft, lint‑free cloth, wipe the touch screen.


    • Do not use household cleaners or detergents, as they may damage the touch screen.
    • Make sure that the touch screen is dry after cleaning.
  3. Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet, and then turn on the printer.

    CAUTION—POTENTIAL INJURY:  To avoid the risk of fire or electrical shock, connect the power cord to an appropriately rated and properly grounded electrical outlet that is near the product and easily accessible.

Was this article helpful?