- [List of languages]
Set the language of the text that appears on the display.
- [List of countries or regions]
Identify the country or region where the printer is configured to operate.
Run the setup wizard.
Select a language as a keyboard type.
- All the Keyboard Type values may not appear or may require special hardware to appear.
- This menu item appears only in some printer models.
- Display Text 1 (IP Address*)
- Display Text 2 (Date/Time*)
- Custom Text 1
- Custom Text 2
Specify the information to appear on the home screen.
Date and Time
- Current Date and Time
- Manually Set Date and Time
- Date Format (MM‑DD‑YYYY*)
- Time Format (12 hour A.M./P.M.*)
- Time Zone (GMT*)
Configure the printer date and time.
Date and Time
- Network Time Protocol
- Enable NTP (On*)
- NTP Server
- Enable Authentication (None*)
Configure the settings for Network Time Protocol (NTP).
- Enable Authentication appears only in some printer models.
- When Enable Authentication is set to MD5 key, Key ID and Password appear.
Specify the unit of measurement for paper sizes.
Note: The country or region selected in the initial setup wizard determines the initial paper size setting.
- 20–100% (100*)
Adjust the brightness of the display.
Note: This menu item appears only in some printer models.
- 10–300 (60*)
Set the idle time in seconds before the display shows the home screen or before the printer logs off a user account automatically.