Note: The ADF is available only in some printer models.
- Use the ADF for multiple‑page or two-sided documents.
- Load an original document faceup. For multiple‑page documents, make sure to align the leading edge before loading.
- Make sure to adjust the ADF guides to match the width of the paper that you are loading.
- Use the scanner glass for single‑page documents, book pages, small items (such as postcards or photos), transparencies, photo paper, or thin media (such as magazine clippings).
- Place the document facedown in the corner with the arrow.